Wednesday 8 April 2009

little things.

I was, being extremely bored [& procrastinator extraordinaire], going to write a blog on the subject of APATHY

But then I did a stop.

And I thought: God, what a miserable fucking read that would be.



So instead, I managed to persuade my blind to return to its open position & let the remainder of the daylight enter my hovel of a bedroom. It's a little bit nice to be able to see things rather than flailing about in the half dark like a pissed ice skater.

My daytime pattern has recently become thus: somewhere in between indulging my [un]questionable facebook addiction & skipping song after song that simply doesn't suit the mood on the old itunes library, I wind up time & again thinking of all the big plans I have for the summer, most of which will undoubtedly never materialise.

So after musing with a friend the other day on our ideal cotched-summer-and-a-half, I narrowed my summer vision a little, down to a few key components, going with the view that anything else occurrin' would be a win. Sod it, I'm only young. Years to spend the summer saving the world...[Next year, charity work, yes yes yess.]



Here is my self indulgent visual post of what I hope my unashamedly student summer will consist of:

    
    
    
  

 
Think I might go for a walk in the forest with the sunshine...On second thoughts I just opened the window & it's more nippy than I anticipated. Summer shall have to wait.


1 comment: